Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rare Book Summer School: 3

Exciting.

Everyone has finished typesetting and this afternoon they have been proofing their formes.

I am staying behind a while to set the colophon.

The week has passed the hump, and tomorrow we'll all be frantic as we feel the week press in.

My eye-bags are getting eye-bags and my brain hurts. But I'm still having fun. We're all learning from each other.

Today we were videoed and interviews for the State Library of Victoria's YouTube channel. I will send you the link when they edit our all our 'ummms' and make it look/sound slick.

I think that's all I have the energy to write.

2 comments:

ronnie said...

gawh the suspense (or is it the jealousy?) is killing me

Elephant's Child said...

Still having fun and still learning is most excellent. Worth the fatigue?