Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Remember to breathe








It's been a bit hard to write anything in the face of all that's happening in Victoria.

I'm making myself a small sketchbook to use during a wood engraving workshop this weekend, and I pulled this red & black paper out of my drawer to use for the cover. It's so fluid yet fiery, isn't it? It made me think of the incredible images on the tv. I wish the tv cameras would back off a bit from the 'human tragedy' coverage, though. We've all been embarrassed by the invasive nature of many journalists.

Anyhoo, we send many thoughts and well wishes for those affected by the fires.


PS:


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Allan Lloyd said...

Yeah, the TV coverage makes it all like some kind of bizarre reality show. Maybe checking my blog is easier than filling this space up.

worldpeace and a speedboat said...

fwoar - those jounrals are scrummy :-)