Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Beware the ides of Calpurnia



Bad questions to ask a transsexual

This is 16 and a half minutes long, but worth it if you have the bandwidth. I'd been exploring the website Bad Plastic Surgery, and it was sitting there as something funny to watch. It is funny, but not for the reasons they meant. I found myself warming to this woman, especially in the tenth minute (fast forward if you want a quick sample). There's some odd moments, but some good shit buried in there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over ten years ago I sat down with my three daughters to explain to them the drastic changes that were happening in my life. After I had explained everything to them I asked if they had any questions. "Yeah", said my youngest daughter. "Can we get a puppy?"

That is a good question.


And we got the puppy.

Ampersand Duck said...

I agree, that IS an excellent question. I hope it stayed that easy!

Denya! said...

"Backhanded compilment, much... I'll backhand ya" *smiles sweetly*

I love Calpurnia!