Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Remember to breathe

I neglected these posts last year, and this year I'm determined to revive them. So Tuesday will now officially be my day to remember to breathe, although that doesn't mean I have to limit myself to only one day if the inspiration hits! Feel free to join in, as well.

So... have I ever told you how beautiful I think my son is?

Kyogle Bumblebee

And all that green grass is worth looking at for a while too... that was Kyogle, NSW, in the middle of summer. Lucky bastards!

5 comments:

Mummy/Crit said...

Ducky said So... have I ever told you how beautiful I think my son is? And I would have to say - I think you may have mentioned it once or twice, but I TOTALLY have to agree with you. He is lovely. Did you sort out the first day of school class-changing mosh pit? We elected to stay on the fringes - outside the D-barrier, so to speak.

Ampersand Duck said...

Yairs, they spent a week 'getting to know each other' as a year group and FINALLY got their teachers this week. So I managed to stay away from the mosh pretty well. B's teacher seems nice, and very grateful to be starting at a northside school this year, since she lives northside, and her last school was in Tuggeranong!

Mindy said...

That is a great smile. What a lovely photo, and lovely son.

Gianna said...

pleased to meet him. beaut smile! loving the hat too.

Jellyfish said...

I've been a poo commenter too, so back-commenting here, but I really must say - he looks unreal. You just know any kid rocking a pork-pie hat that early in life is only going to get more awesome.