Pages

Friday, April 21, 2006

A big relief for Katie

On the weekend my mum gave me a green supermarket bag full of Woman's Days. This morning I indulged in a few over my cup of tea AT FRIGGING 6AM while my beloved tiptoed around me getting ready for work.

Three months of magazines meant lots of looking at Katie Holmes looking ginormouse. The last three issues have stated that the baby was due 'any day now'. I felt so overcome with the look of her belly that I just had to google this morning to see if the poor mite had appeared.

Yes. Tuesday. Shows how much news I listen to. So, Suri has been born to a life of great privilege and major whackiness. Good luck to her. I was quite amused by this slant on things.

I hope I live long enough to read the autobiographies of some of these Hollyweird kids.

No comments: