Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2005

7 ways to not do your work

This '7' meme was passed to me by the lovely lass at anyresemblance:

7 things I want to do before I die:

1. Walk into Hagia Sophia in Istanbul (not Constantinople)
2. Sustain a romantic relationship for more than 6 years
3. See my son into adulthood
4. Have my own private press, and
5. Print an entire shelf series of poetry by letterpress
6. See the bits of Australia I haven't seen yet
7. Learn to dance properly

7 things I cannot do:

1. Drink coffee
2. Eat cucumber
3. Read and speak other languages (and it breaks my heart)
4. Handstands
5. Look like a supermodel (not that it bothers me)
6. Hug my brother
7. Reconcile with my son's father

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. A sense of humour
2. A capacity for storytelling, but
3. A tendency towards truth-telling
4. A good voice
5. Someone unafraid of emotional responsibility
6. Generousity & kindness
7. A balance of dignity and utter silliness

7 things that I say most often:

1. Fuck
2. Fuck me Roman (Days hangover)
3. Hooray!
4. Shit
5. Bugger
6. Poo (usually in answer to 'what's for dinner', or 'what's that?')
7. Who loves mummy best? (to cats)

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Adam Hills (and do read the link)
2. Frances O'Connor
3. Shahrukh Khan
4. Colin Firth
5. Harrison Ford (shameful, but he got me with Han and I never escaped)
6. Helen Garner
7. Bill Plympton

7 people I want to do this (and apologies if you've already done it, you kow how memes are):

1. Crazybrave
2. Sorrow at sill's bend
3. Ladycracker
4. Naomi from WSACaucas/LP (when she comes out of the nunnery)
5. Moment to moment
6. anyone from Forbattle!
7. Fyodor if he can find somewhere to do it

Oooh, there's thunder outside, better get off the box.

No comments: