Pages

Friday, November 05, 2004

Remember to breathe


yellow
Originally uploaded by Ampersand Duck.
This still life is a bouquet for crazybrave. I can't wait to see you back on screen! I keep checking, because I know the laptop returns today.

I love this photo. Makes me think of Vermeer.

I can't believe how much rain Canberra is getting. The view from my study window is lush as lush as lush, with little pink camelias nodding at me in the rain. Some smooth jazz coming out of the speakers and I'm ready to do some boring rainy-day financials. I hate the way the Government has made me play tax-collector as well as all theother bloody things on my plate. When I rule the world I will make John Howard eat my tax records, page by page.

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Thank you! Now you have to post a picture of karma, for 'tis cat blogging day.